Earlier, Children’s Day was celebrated on November 20, but after the death of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, it was decided to celebrate the anniversary of Nehru’s birth as Children’s Day. The decision to mark Pt. Nehru’s birthday was named Children’s Day as it was very popular with children and they affectionately called him Chacha Nehru.
You have successfully voted
Famous quotes from Chah Nehru and other prominent world leaders
Quotes by P. Nehru
1) Children are like buds in a garden, and they need to be nurtured with care and love, since they are the future of the nation and tomorrow’s citizens. Only through proper education can a better order in society be built.
2) Today’s children will make the India of tomorrow. The future of the country depends on how we educate them.
3) Children do not think about the differences between themselves.
4) I may not have time for adults, but I have enough time for children.
5) Let’s be a little humble, let’s think that the truth may not be entirely with us.
6) A huge army of children around the world, outwardly different clothes, but very similar to the other. If you put them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is some kind of game. They don’t think about differences among themselves, differences between class, caste, skin color, or status. They are wiser than their father (s) or (s) mother (s)
7) As they grow older, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often overshadowed by the learning and behavior of their elders. In school, they learn many things that are, no doubt, useful, but gradually forget that it is important to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for themselves and others.
8) Failure only comes when we forget our ideals, goals, and principles.
9) The only way to correct them (children) is to conquer them with love. As long as the child is unfriendly, you cannot fix him. He can be disciplined if his attention is drawn to some other activity, such as in a voluntary body in Delhi (1960s) that used to do Bal Sahyog. There they learn a lot during class without any coercion, and then their minds are directed in a constructive direction. ”
10) The purpose of education was to induce a desire to serve society as a whole and to apply the acquired Knowledge not only for personal, but also for the public good.
Best quotes from others
1) “Let’s sacrifice our today so that our children have a better tomorrow.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
2) “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who offend them tear the fabric of our society and weaken our nation. ” – Nelson Mandela
3) “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, always be busy with something and be able to demand with all his might what you want.” – Paulo Coelho
4) “We worry about who the child will become tomorrow, we forget that he is someone today.” – Steisha Tauscher
5) “The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” – Don Bosco
6) “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million of them. ” – Walt Streyff
7) “It is not our job to temper our children in the face of a cruel and heartless world. Our job is to bring up children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. ” – L.R. Knost
8) “Don’t teach your kids to be rich. Teach them to be happy so that they know the value of things, not the price. ” – Victor Hugo
9) “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes an effort to change a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” – Oprah Winfrey
10) “We cannot shape our children according to our wishes. We must have them and love them as God gave them to us. ” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe