Many people are watching quickly for nine days during the auspicious festival Navaratri… Fasting is considered one of the best ways to detoxify the body. Now that the festival is over, it’s time to get back to your usual diet and lifestyle.
However, you need to be careful during this transition because, according to nutritionist Richie Doshi, “eating anything and everything after fasting can harm your body.” “It can cause discomfort and anxiety in your body,” she said, sharing simple tips on how to build a better daily routine after Navaratri.
Here’s what you can do after Navaratri to get back on track if you have fasted during these nine days.
* If you ate sweets and fried fooddo not try to compensate for this by eating only salads.
* Do not skip meals. Instead, try to eat small meals and often to curb unnecessary cravings.
* Include probiotics like cottage cheese, which can improve your digestion.
* Be physically active.
* Avoid spicy foods as they irritate the intestines and cause discomfort.
* Keep yourself hydrated to flush out toxins from the body.
Follow these simple and effective tips to stay healthy and happy this holiday season.