Starting the day on a healthy and cheerful note sets the mood for the day. Plus, the signs you experience in your body upon waking are a great signal of what’s inside. Some seem sour and some – bloated and low energy, although some are just a ray of sunshine upon waking up!
“The foods you eat in the first place in the morning, especially if you have diabetes, should help you control your blood sugar, soothe anyone. the discomfort and help you get ready for work! “- said the famous nutritionist Svetlana Shah.
Here’s what to consider.
* Hydration is the first thing to remember upon awakening. Since your body is thirsty after several hours of lack of water during sleep, the first thing you need to do is drink 1-2 glasses of warm water to quench your thirst and revitalize your body.
* When rising, grind seven leaves of baelpatta, curry patta and basil in a little water. “These leaves are good for diabetic body. Drink this juice on an empty stomach to lower your blood sugar throughout the day. Later, take Arjun chaal water (natural tree bark herb), which is an excellent tonic for controlling high sugar levels. To prepare it, soak 1 tablespoon of Arjun chaal powder in water overnight and drink in the morning, ”Shah said.
* Many people experience heartburn or acidity upon waking up. This could be due to a late dinner. “Try to eat lunch at least three hours before bed. To get rid of the acidity after waking up, eat 8-10 black raisins moistened on an empty stomach. Black raisins are nutrient-dense and neutralize high acid levels in the digestive system. People who feel bloated are advised to drink a tea consisting of 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds, 1 cardamom, 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds, a pinch of carom seeds in 500 ml of water, boiled and brought to half. “Drink it warm,” she said.
* Diabetics need a light breakfast with seasonal fruits and a combination of carbohydrates and proteins. Ayurveda does not recommend a full cereal breakfast. “In fact, a hearty breakfast is a myth because your body is still digesting yesterday’s dinner. “Digesting an even heavier breakfast will put additional stress on your digestive system,” she said.
Instead, you can add natural sources of protein to your homemade breakfast and eat things like poha along with sprouts, egg with croutons fried in gluten, oatmeal with sprouts soaked overnight!
* Ash is an ideal vegetable with soothing properties as it is alkaline, making it a great choice to eat in the middle of the morning to balance blood sugar thorns. Use it as juice – ½ pumpkin (about 250 g) and ½ lemon sliced.
* Do not drink tea or coffee in the morning, as they are the number one cause of acidity. constipationand all stomach problems. “Also, don’t do Virudh Ahaar like mixing milk with fruit, which is a very common mistake,” she said.
The morning should be simple and hassle-free, meditate and not engage in stressful activities to keep your blood sugar in check!