Candidates who have successfully applied for the UP PCS 2021 exam can upload their admissions online on the official website – https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ – through the candidate’s login.
You have successfully voted
The UP PCS 2021 exam will take place on October 24th. The exams will be held in two shifts – morning shift from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and evening shift from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The exam will be conducted in two sessions in approximately 1500 centers in 31 districts of Uttar Pradesh, namely Agra, Aligarh, Basti, Bulandshahr, Etawa, Gazipur, Hardoi, Jotybaphule Nagar, Maharajganj, Mainpuri, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Pajamjagra. , Bareili, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow Centers, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Varanasi, Sitapur, Mirzapur and Mathura.
UPPSC has announced recruitment for 554 positions under PCS, ACF, RFO 2021. About 6.91,173 candidates have applied for 538 PCS positions and 16 ACF, RFO positions.
Along with the UP PCS 2021 qualifying exams, the preliminary stage of the exam for the position of assistant forester, forester will also be held on October 24, 2021.
How to download UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021?
1) Visit the official UPPSC website – uppsc.up.nic.in
2) Go to the “Load tolerance card” tab.
3) Enter your – Registration number, date of birth (DD / MM / YYYY), gender and enter the confirmation code.
4) Press the button “Load the admission card”.
5) Your UPPSC 2021 pass card will appear on the screen.
6) Check all details carefully
7) Download UPPSC 2021 admission card, take printout for future use.